Beko2010 Beko2012 Beko Classic Beko Custom
Know your Nose Size
Measure your Nose from the bridge, in between your eyes, to the tip of your Nose.
1.5” XS (3.8 cm)
1.75” S (4.4 cm)
2.00” M (5.0 cm)
2.25” L (5.7cm)
2.50” XL (6.3cm)
Note: Use one size smaller when wearing goggles …than you would on your sunglasses
- The Beko attaches to ski goggles or cycling glasses with the use of a Velcro patch and/or the Velcro strap that can be pinched between the frame and lens.
- The Beko2010 can be worn in hot or cold climates, and on all three types of eye wear, including: A. Plastic Frames | B. Wire Frames | C. Goggles
- The Beko attaches to the wire frame glasses by hanging the Beko through the “c-cuts” on the Beko.
- The Beko attaches to the plastic frame cycling glasses with either the Velcro Strap or the Velcro Patch.
- The Beko attaches to the ski goggles with use of the Velcro patch and/or the Velcro strap can be pinched between the frame and lens.
- The Beko2012 can be worn in cold climate to warm the nose with recirculated or exhaled air and it fits all three types of eye wear but it is best suited to be worn with plastic frame sunglasses or the ski goggles.
- The Beko Classic can be worn in severely cold climate to insulate the nose from bitter cold temperatures and it is best suited to be worn on either your plastic frame cycling sunglasses or your ski goggles.